Protect your business from the known and the unknown.
In today’s fast-paced, global IT environment, downtime is not an option. Whether you’re facing cybercrime, hardware failure, natural disasters or some other unplanned event, your business might feel the impact of a disaster for years. Downtime could be irrecoverable in terms of revenue loss, customer churn, or damage to business operations or your reputation.
Preparing your business for disaster starts with putting the right people, processes, and technology in place so you have a quick and successful recovery when you need it. 11:11 DRaaS was designed with this in mind: providing end-to-end solutions and technology to meet your organization’s recovery requirements.
11:11 DRaaS for Zerto offers increased flexibility, customized runbook functionality, optimized recovery point objectives (RPOs) and near-zero recovery time objectives (RTOs), so you have more control over your disaster recovery (DR) plan and rapid, automated failover and failback.
11:11’s DRaaS for Veeam integrates your on-premises Veeam environment with an extension to 11:11’s cloud infrastructure, giving you secure replication and failover in our cloud.
11:11 Autopilot Managed Recovery for DRaaS combines people, process, and our award-winning DRaaS platform to deliver a fully-managed DRaaS solution providing you extra peace of mind following a disaster.
All 11:11 Secure DRaaS solutions feature:
- Industry-leading Technology
- Flexible and Individual Design
- Unified Cloud Management
- Automation and Orchestration
- VMware-based Technology
- Management up to Hypervisor
- Autopilot Managed Recovery
- Multi-layered Security
- Dedicated Compliance Team
- Network Performance and Flexibility
- Simplified Pricing
- Optional Backup
- Strategy and Design
- Onboarding and Deployment
- Included 24x7x365 Support
Four-time, Consecutive “Leader” in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS)
Meet all of your disaster recovery needs with our flexible, tailored solutions.
We know that every organization’s disaster recovery plans are different. Our experienced disaster recovery engineers will help guide you through designing and implementing your DR strategy, from first click to failover.
With 11:11 DRaaS, you can replicate all your IT workloads and applications to our proven, VMware-based cloud platform. 11:11 DRaaS provides:
- “Many to many” data replication.Flexible recovery options include the ability to failover to 11:11 Public or Private Cloud and to/from virtual or physical environments.
- Custom performance options. We’ll work with you to tailor solutions to your business and application needs —- including RTOs and RPOs that can be set to minutes or even seconds.
- Built-in security and data protection. Options can be customized based on industry and geographic requirements.
- Support for legacy systems. Whether it’s a specific hardware asset that’s critical to your infrastructure, or one that’s simply not worth re-factoring for the cloud, 11:11 colocation options can help support your cloud expansion.
- Global data center footprints Available in all geographies where 11:11 Systems operates.
Single console to manage all iland services.
When disaster strikes, you need the ability and confidence to recover as fast and as easily as possible. With 11:11 DRaaS, you get fully-integrated disaster recovery management within our 11:11 Cloud Console.
The award-winning 11:11 Cloud Console provides management, control, and visibility across 11:11 services, including public and private clouds, data protection, and disaster recovery:
- Unified management across all applications, services, and resources such as compute, storage and networking.
- Integration with leading solutions from VMware, Veeam, and Zerto, enabling a seamless experience between software providers
- Ability to easily deploy disaster recovery, production applications, and hybrid cloud environments and manage from a single view
- Ability to test your 11:11 DRaaS for both Veeam and Zerto environments directly from the Console, without disruption
- Comprehensive security and compliance integrated directly into the console
- Detailed performance, security, compliance, and billing information
- Ability to restore from backups, and replicate data to other 11:11 clouds
Easy Recovery Options with DRaaS Runbooks
Disaster situations can be fraught with emotion and complexity. Will someone be ready to trigger the failover when needed?
11:11 DRaaS Runbooks allow your organization to build individual Recovery Groups for specific applications, workloads, or virtual machines. Combine your recovery strategies into a single, unified entity to simplify management of your DR environment when testing failover, or performing a live failover of your environment.
11:11 DRaaS Runbooks allow you to:
- Configure recovery to include systems that need to failover at the same time, even if they are in separate Recovery Groups
- Create DR presets with multiple configurations of Recovery Groups that you can choose as needed, rather than having to manage them individually when time is critical
- Test how your environment will perform during an actual failover
- Provides a central repository to easily troubleshoot an issue, or quickly locate and resolve a point of failure
- Troubleshoot an issue, or quickly locate and resolve a point of failure from a central repository
- Report on the full environment or on a per-Recovery Group basis, and provide a centralized view of the entire failover process from start to finish
11:11 provides Runbook assistance every step of the way, including failover.
Familiar, Trusted Technology
11:11 DRaaS is built on proven technology from VMware. Quickly failover and failback after a disaster without having to convert your applications to a new operating format, saving both time and money.
- Leverages a consistent, global design using enterprise-grade infrastructure from VMware, HPE Nimble, Cisco, Trend Micro, and Tenable
- Provides global availability and access with 11 data centers located around the world to support performance needs, and provide geographic diversity, data sovereignty, and redundancy options
- Capitalizes on the same proven VMware suite that you already use and are familiar with so you don’t need to train your team on new technology or schedule time to convert workloads to a new hypervisor
- Provides uptime guaranteed by a 100%, financial-backed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Includes dedicated, local support staff available 24x7x365 at no additional cost
Complete Infrastructure Resource Management
As you move from on-premises environments to the cloud, a key to success is using proven, familiar technologies. Because of our years of expertise with integrated VMware solutions, we can simplify your cloud journey.
11:11 reduces many of the challenges associated with cloud adoption. We provide:
- Complete cloud resource management up to the hypervisor, designed by 11:11’s VMware experts
- Maintenance of the hypervisor including upgrades, patches, and other administrative needs
- Management of purpose-selected security, compliance, backup, storage, and compute layers
Fully Managed Disaster Recovery
Autopilot Managed Recovery is our fully managed DRaaS solution that frees up your team to focus on what matters most to your business: innovation.
With Autopilot Managed Recovery, you leverage our team of experts to provide these additional services and features:
- Enhanced management and support over key service elements, including test or live failovers, resource provisioning, change management and more
- Collaborative planning sessions to develop your customized recovery runbooks and failover processes
- Advanced documentation and reporting over service metrics, service levels and service health
Defense in Depth
11:11 DRaaS includes managed, purpose-selected security across your recovery environment. The 11:11 Cloud Console provides visibility into your security so you can ensure your data is safe.
Together with other native infrastructure features, 11:11 security includes:
- RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
- Two-factor authentication
- Available VM encryption
- Vulnerability scanning
- Integrity monitoring
- Deep-packet inspection for intrusion detection and prevention
- Detailed firewall and log events
- Storage-based encryption enabling encryption at-rest
Through our management console, you also have access to on-demand reporting and alerting for security and compliance, making it easier to complete audits.
Providing audit documentation, interpreting regulatory requirements, and answering security questions can be confusing. Our in-house compliance team is ready to support you and address any of these needs, even geographic or industry-specific regulations.
- Provide access to our certified team, to support your SOC2, HIPAA, NIST, FISMA, ISAE 3402, or ISO 27001 audit — or any other audit you might have
- Help you navigate our detailed on-demand reporting
- Provide on-site tours or visits to our facilities
- Guide you throughout the sales process, on-boarding and into your audit cycles
- Align with your audit controls and requirements
Another way we meet your compliance needs and demonstrate strong security controls is through detailed reports provided directly in the 11:11 Cloud Console. With reports on malware detection, event histories and more presented in an easily consumable graphical layout, you can be confident you’ll have the information to support your audit.
Network and Flexibility
One of the challenges of moving to the cloud, or adopting a multi-cloud strategy, is the need for end user access during a failover event. The ability to communicate with other networks or applications can be critical for success.
To keep communication consistent between workloads, 11:11 allows you to preserve your existing network policies and investments.
This provides network flexibility and allows you to proceed with your existing corporate network strategy without disruption.
11:11’s network flexibility gives you control of your existing and future application environments:
- Familiar and integrated VMware-based network services via VMware NSX for security segmentation and access (IPsec/SSL VPN), managed through the 11:11 Cloud Console
- “Bring your own” options including physical/virtual network appliances, as well as flexible carrier and circuit options (MPLS/VPLS, direct circuit) for global connectivity
- Megaport/SD-WAN and our high throughput circuits for performance and integration purposes
- Unlimited, unthrottled, and highly resilient bandwidth to maximize uptime following a disaster
11:11’s consumption-based service model is measured on actual usage of resources, not allocation. This means you reserve your storage and only pay for what you use at the point of test or failover. This provides you with unmatched levels of utilization, savings, reduced complexity, and improved forecasting. As with all 11:11 services, all-inclusive pricing means no hidden charges.
11:11 offers three straightforward, all-inclusive pricing models to ensure you can optimize cloud costs, so you can easily predict costs:
- Reservation with Burst Capacity
Each model is fully transparent. Within the 11:11 Cloud Console, you can see live or historical billing information and detailed metrics on your cloud use and your cloud footprint in 20-second intervals. You can also easily spot and remedy resource issues, forecast cloud costs before the end of the month, and predict your billing.
End-to-end Protection for Critical Workloads
In the event of a disaster, your DRaaS solution effectively becomes your production platform. For this reason, it needs the same performance, security, and data protection as your primary environment. So that your DRaaS solution is ready for production when necessary, 11:11 Systems includes built-in data protection services managed by the 11:11 Cloud Console. This adds another layer of confidence that data is protected, and secure in the event of hardware failure or other internal or external events.
With our cloud strategy and design services, 11:11 can individually create cloud solutions to meet your specific business and application needs.
Leveraging 11:11 Catalyst, our environment assessment tool, we can anticipate the exact storage, compute, and memory resources needed for DRaaS deployment. Since each environment is unique, we can design a solution for maximum cloud performance. We will:
- Model your cloud sizing and capacity requirements based on real-time production data
- Leverage a built-in database of real-world usage patterns for accurate modeling of different scenarios
- Create custom groups for sizing individual workloads, applications groups, or different production sites
- Analyze your network capabilities with any 11:11 cloud location to ensure an optimized connectivity experience
- Gather network information from your environment to design the network footprint needed in the cloud
- Predict monthly usage costs using different usage scenarios.
Starting your Migration
We understand the importance and the challenges of deploying DRaaS without disruption. Not all companies have the in-house resources or time to onboard and deploy DRaaS services efficiently.
To help simplify your cloud journey, 11:11 takes a comprehensive approach. We assign a dedicated project manager and cloud services engineers to your deployment project so your data is migrated safely and securely to the 11:11 Cloud Platform.
You’re not alone with our cloud.
Our 24x7x365 support team is available by phone, email and in-console ticketing system to address your questions. That begins with our seamless onboarding process, through r ongoing operations, to address all of your questions. 11:11 understands that technical questions represent time and money to our customers, so we work to resolve issues quickly with our committed technical team in each region.
5TB 30Day Free Trial of DRaaS with Veeam
- No credit card required
- No charge, no risk, no hassle for 30 days
- Guided set-up and 24×7 support
- Instant activation
Choosing a global cloud platform
When you operate in over 70 countries, you need a global cloud provider that can meet complex compliance and scalability requirements. Mike Howell of Rentokil Initial discusses the top considerations for choosing 11:11 DRaaS and the benefits of standardizing on the 11:11 Cloud Platform.
iland is now part of 11:11 Systems, the webinar highlighted on this page was recorded while we were still named iland, but the content is awesome and we still wanted to share it with you, enjoy!
Available in all geographies that 11:11 Systems operates.
Designed to meet your unique, global business requirements.
11:11 Systems’ data centers meet the highest standards for security, compliance, and performance. With global availability, consistent infrastructure design, and unparalleled scale and flexibility, our cloud regions will be ready to support your changing business needs.