A cloud above
Most cloud providers attempt to create complete solutions to meet a customer’s business needs. But the reality is, every organization is unique. You are at a different point in your cloud journey and have different requirements for success. Which is why we designed our cloud to be flexible and scalable — to meet your unique needs.
Hyperscale clouds, in particular, present significant challenges. Because they are designed with a “one size fits all” approach, they require your organization to adapt to their model. Instead, our strategic approach starts with your business demands, and includes everything you need to address all of your IT and application requirements — even for the most complex and unique environments.
We’ll work with you to take the next step in your cloud journey:
- Plan: Together we’ll discover which of our solutions will suit your specific business and application requirements.
- Predict: Our straightforward pricing model will make it easy to understand and forecast your cloud costs over time.
- Migrate: We’ll provide dedicated services to onboard, deploy, and support you, no matter where you are in your cloud adoption.
- Optimize: Our award-winning cloud platform is built with proven VMware technology, unified management, and an extensible API.
- Protect: Security, compliance, and backup are all built in.
What can the 11:11 Cloud do for you?
We’ve been working with VMware customers for more than a decade, helping to support and migrate their mission- critical workloads. Our experts ensure that when you move on-premises applications to the cloud, or establish a hybrid cloud strategy — whether for production, data protection, or disaster recovery — you’ll have the right VMware-based environment to meet your needs for performance, security, and cost. A few of the ways we can help your organization:
Reduce total cost of ownership.
Eliminate or reduce the need for a primary (or secondary) data center.
Improve application time to value.
VMware refactoring isn’t necessary — simply lift and shift to an efficient Infrastructure as a Service model.
Fortify your cyber defenses.
Leverage built-in security, proven solutions, a dedicated team, and industry expertise.
Improve availability and recovery.
Diversify how your data is protected and where it’s located.
Get unlimited flexibility and scale.
Add or remove resources quickly and easily.
Manage it all from a single, unified console with a familiar VMware-based look and feel.
All 11:11 Cloud solutions feature:
- VMware-based Technology
- Unified Cloud Management
- Multi-layered Security
- Simplified Pricing
- Management up to Hypervisor
- Built-in Backup
- Dedicated Compliance Team
- Network Performance and Flexibility
- Strategy and Design
- Onboarding and Deployment
- Professional Services
- 24x7x365 Support
- Flexible Storage
- Windows License Mobility
- Integrated Disaster Recovery
The VMware-based technology you know and trust, available globally.
The underlying cloud technology matters. 11:11 uses proven technology from leading vendors including VMware, HPE Nimble, Cisco, and Trend Micro.
- Our services are certified for highest performance, availability, and security, no matter the use case.
- Our experience ensures that your adoption will be quick and seamless.
- Our intuitive technology means your cloud service will be easy to integrate with your on-premises environment.
- Our history in the industry gives us the confidence to offer a 100% uptime guarantee, supported by a financially-backed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
11:11 services are available in cloud regions around the world to support global organization needs, geographic diversity, data sovereignty, and redundancy options for data protection and disaster recovery.
Single console to manage all 11:11 services.
The 11:11 Cloud Console is our award-winning, unified management platform. It provides:
- Management across all 11:11 services including public cloud, private cloud, backup, disaster recovery, and more, to support your hybrid cloud.
- Complete control and deep visibility into your cloud infrastructure resources such as compute, storage, networking, and security.
- Ease of use for monitoring, reporting, and billing.
- APIs designed for extensibility, allowing you to develop in-house applications that can leverage 11:11 Cloud Console for visibility and control.
Know your data is safe with our defense in depth
11:11 Cloud includes managed, purpose-selected security directly integrated into the 11:11 Cloud Console. This provides peace of mind, knowing that your workloads are secure
Together with other native infrastructure features, 11:11 security includes encryption, role-based access, and more:
- RBAC (Role Based Access Control)
- Two-factor authentication
- (Optional) VM encryption
- Vulnerability scanning
- Integrity monitoring
- Deep-packet inspection for intrusion detection and prevention
- Detailed firewall and log events
- Storage-based encryption enabling encryption at rest
Through our management console, you also have access to on-demand reporting and alerting for security and compliance, helping to provide your organization with a comprehensive audit trail.
Discover the true cost of your cloud.
11:11’s consumption-based service model is measured on actual usage of compute resources, not allocation.
Purchase resources as you need them – storage and RAM by the GB, and CPU by the GHz.
This provides you with high levels of utilization, reduces complexity, and improves forecasting accuracy.
Go beyond traditional IaaS.
As you migrate from an on-premises environment to the cloud, 11:11 manages your environment up to the hypervisor layer. Our infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provides you with the tools to make your cloud transformation a success.
11:11 Cloud solutions include:
- Complete cloud resource management
- VMware upgrades and patches
- Management of purpose-selected security, compliance, backup, storage, and compute layers
Backup is built in.
We provide complete protection for your mission-critical workloads with built-in 11:11 Standard Backup for 11:11 Cloud or optional 11:11 Advanced Backup.
11:11 helps your organization defend against:
- External threats including cybercrime
- Internal threats, such as accidental deletion
- Other unplanned data loss events
Meet compliance requirements.
Providing audit documentation, interpreting regulatory requirements, and answering security questions can be confusing. Our in-house compliance team is ready to support you and address any of these needs, even industry-specific or geographic regulations.
Adopt the cloud without disrupting your existing network investment.
One of the challenges of moving to the cloud, or adopting a multi-cloud strategy is the ability for applications to be able to communicate with each other and other networks.
To keep communication consistent between workloads, 11:11 allows you to preserve your existing network policies and investments.
This provides unparalleled network flexibility, improves your ability to adopt a hybrid cloud strategy, and/or proceed with your network strategy without disruption.
11:11’s network flexibility gives you control of your existing and future application environments:
Familiar and integrated VMware-based network services via VMware NSX for security segmentation and access (IPsec/SSL VPN), all managed through the 11:11 Cloud Console
- “Bring your own” options including physical/virtual network appliances, as well as flexible carrier and circuit options (MPLS/VPLS, direct circuit) for global connectivity
- Megaport/SD-WAN and our high throughput circuits for performance and integration purposes
- Unlimited, unthrottled, and highly resilient bandwidth to maximize uptime
Customize your cloud.
With our cloud strategy and design services, we can individually create cloud solutions to meet your specific business and application needs.
Leveraging 11:11 Catalyst, our environment assessment tool, we can anticipate the exact storage, compute, and memory resources needed to meet your workload performance requirements. Since each organization is unique we can help optimize your cloud performance through a design customized with your CPU, memory, storage, and network requirements.
The journey to the cloud is as important as the destination.
11:11 understands the importance and the challenges of migrating to the cloud without disruption. Not all companies have the in-house resources, time, or desire to risk the downtime associated with moving mission-critical workloads and sensitive data off-site.
To ensure a safe and secure journey to the 11:11 Cloud, we take a comprehensive approach and assign a dedicated project manager as well as cloud services engineers to your migration and deployment. This optional service can significantly reduce time to migration, improve your time to market, and increase your overall return on investment (ROI).
No one can do it all. Our experts can help.
Your success depends on your ability to overcome business challenges, keep business moving forward, all with an eye toward future IT needs. That’s a lot to ask. And the reality is that there is no “one size fits all” when it comes to your network.
Which is why our Professional Services experts can deliver full-service network design, configuration, and deployment to make sure your cloud, security, or connectivity solution implementation is a success. You decide exactly what you need and work with your dedicated account manager on clearly defined requirements, specific to your organization and project. This may include:
- Network architecture review and design to address cloud and business objectives
- Configuration and implementation to optimize your selected 11:11 Cloud solution(s) and quality test before deployment
- Health check and audit of your current solution to identify areas of exposure and improve your security posture
You’re not alone with our cloud.
Our 24x7x365 support team is available by phone, chat, and in-console ticketing system to address your questions. That begins with our seamless onboarding process through ongoing operations, whether your questions are large or small.
11:11 understands that technical questions represent time and money to our customers, so we strive to resolve issues rapidly with our committed technical team in each region.
11:11 Cloud offers up to three tiers of storage to meet your application’s unique performance demands.
I/O intensive applications can receive performance storage, including All-flash, or Accelerated, while tier 2 or 3 applications can leverage more cost-effective options, including Object Storage.
11:11 Windows License Mobility
Customers can now deploy eligible Microsoft applications on 11:11 Cloud using their existing licensing. This allows you to easily move your applications to 11:11 without additional Microsoft software licensing fees. Customers with active Microsoft Software Assurance contracts are covered under this program.
Integrated Disaster Recovery
Ensure maximum uptime for your mission-critical applications with integrated disaster recovery.
11:11 Disaster Recovery is fully-integrated into your Public or Hosted Private Cloud.
With integrated disaster recovery, you can:
- Recover from unplanned downtime events such as hardware failure, natural disasters or cybercrime.
- Test your business readiness easily, as often as your business continuity plan requires.
- Deliver cost-effective cloud-to-cloud recovery.
Take a 30-day free trial of 11:11 Cloud.
11:11 Public Cloud is ideal for:
Mission-critical applications and general workloads
Small databases and large relational databases
Web and mobile applications and servers
Batch processing and media streaming
Disaster recovery and data protection requirements
11:11 Hosted Private Cloud is ideal for:
Mission-critical workloads with demanding performance/RAM requirements
Businesses with specific regulatory, compliance, and data sovereignty needs
Environments with CPU-based pricing models that need hardware flexibility
Organizations that need extensive customization across several criteria
Businesses that have high performance and secure disaster recovery and data protection requirements
Available in all geographies that 11:11 Systems operates.
Designed to meet your unique, global business requirements.
11:11 Systems’ data centers meet the highest standards for security, compliance, and performance. With global availability, consistent infrastructure design, and unparalleled scale and flexibility, our cloud regions will be ready to support your changing business needs.