Minimize cloud downtime.
As more businesses move workloads to the cloud, the possibility for disruption increases. What happens to your cloud-dependent business if disaster strikes? Your investment in your cloud disaster recovery plan needs to align with your true failover costs. The average cost of downtime for a critical workload is $67,000 per workload!
11:11 Cloud Recovery goes beyond technology by offering all-inclusive, fully managed solutions to support the always-on demands of your business. Purpose-built for resilience and performance, our solutions will connect you to the services that power your business and simplify your otherwise complicated hybrid IT landscape.
Our Cloud Recovery includes:
- Ability to recover operating systems, applications, and data
- Built-in cloud recovery lifecycle management
- Scalable capacity, based on your application demands
- Recovery time objectives (RTOs) and service-level agreements (SLAs) that meet your business objectives
If you find it difficult to meet organizational demands for uptime, we can help keep your business running all day, every day.
Cloud Recovery Options
- Platform-agnostic support
- Physical, virtual, clusters, and AWS support
- Flexible resourcing – reserved or pay per use
- Continuous Data Protection with journal retention for days, weeks or months