Keep your applications running 24x7x365.
Go beyond protecting your business. Make it resilient. 11:11 DRaaS for Zerto offers customized runbook functionality, optimized RTOs, near-zero RPOs, and automated recovery. Built on 11:11’s award-winning cloud platform with direct integration into Zerto’s industry-leading replication software, our solution gives you complete control of your disaster recovery plan. So when you need it most, it’ll be ready.
Accelerated Recovery Time Objective (RTO)
Traditionally, disaster recovery means recovering data before accessing systems.
With 11:11 DRaaS for Zerto, a journal keeps a historical record of changes made to VMs over the past 30 days. This capability gives users the ability to “rewind” time to before disaster strikes — including data loss, ransomware, and human error. During failover, every end user request is analyzed to determine if the response should be returned directly from the virtual machine or from the journal, whichever is more current. This process continues until the failover is complete.
Ultimately, customers benefit from sub 10 second RPOs and aggressive RTO for speedy recovery (orchestrated recovery). In addition, failover network and integration capabilities allow end users to seamlessly access data during and after a failover event.
Zerto: Seamlessly protect your mission critical systems.
Natively perform replication of your mission critical systems to the cloud with a simple and intuitive interface. With 11:11 DRaaS for Zerto, you can:
- Select which workloads to protect
- Replicate workloads in near real-time with intelligent adaptation based on priority and available bandwidth.
- Store replication points for granular recovery with up to 30 days of history
- Start replicating immediately with secure and encrypted connection included
Disaster Recovery designed for your unique business.
Every business is different. 11:11 DRaaS for Zerto combines industry-leading technology with individual design to meet your specific application and business recovery requirements. 11:11 DRaaS with Zerto features:
Create DR runbooks within the 11:11 Cloud Console to configure recovery groups and simplify the development, management, and execution of your DR plan. With 11:11 DRaaS for Zerto you can:
- Automate the entire failover and failback process. Use the 11:11 Cloud Console to build DR plans for any scenario including the ability to enable and orchestrate application specific recovery.
- Create multiple DR plans. Leverage 11:11’s failover wizard to automate the failover and failback process. Automation reduces the errors of manual failback including data loss and data integrity. Alerts and reporting regarding the failover are available in the 11:11 Cloud Console.
- Test anytime. With the 11:11 Cloud Console, you can personally test your disaster recovery plan to ensure it works. Failover and back without service disruption at any time, without having to fit an arbitrary schedule. Run a full suite of DR testing by selecting a runbook and then invoking the automated test failover. Verify the success of your runbook before there is a disaster.
Virtual Protection Groups
Protect virtual machines (VMs) by group and/or tier to ensure consistent recovery points (RPOs) across all grouped machines.
- Define your own RPOs for your VMs. You can define the RPO for individual VMs, or for group VMs, to achieve RPOs of seconds with little impact on performance or resource usage of the primary system.
- Perform partial failovers. You can group VMs supporting multi-tier applications. Partial failovers can help you reduce costs and simplify failback.
- Perform granular restores. A checkpoint journal at the recovery site can store RPO points from between 1 – 720 hours, enabling you to restore to points prior to the disaster.
- Gain VSS awareness for certain applications such as SQL and Exchange.
Performance, Efficiency, and Individual Design.
11:11 DRaaS utilizes efficient technologies to ensure failover and failback meet your business and application-specific requirements. 11:11 DRaaS for Zerto comes with:
- Fast replication. Integrated network compression enables both closer Recovery Points and reduced WAN bandwidth requirements.
- Existing network compatibility. 11:11 DRaaS can be configured with recovery networks that match your internal private network range(s), yielding a more aggressive RTO with no reconfiguration of VMs.
- DNS failover. Disaster recovery management is simplified with the integration of DNS management into the cloud console. DNS management can be performed from the same location in which you manage cloud resources and disaster recovery. Easily manage your public IP blocks, DNS zones, records, and make updates to all your DNS records in the event of a failover through an easy-to-use search and edit tool within the console.
- Storage options. 11:11 supports replication of VMware virtual machines and is storage-agnostic with two tiers of encrypted storage to ensure all key workloads are protected.
- SSAE 16/ISO 27001 certified Tier III data centers around the globe. In addition to global data centers, 11:11 also maintains connections to more than 500 IP providers to ensure your data is secure, fixed within your chosen country, and fails over rapidly.
Flexible Cloud Adoption
One of the challenges associated with moving to the cloud, or adopting a multi-cloud strategy, is the need for end user access during a failover event.
The ability to communicate with other networks or applications can be critical for success. To ensure consistent communication between workloads, 11:11 offers unparalleled network flexibility to maintain and preserve your existing network policies and investments to ensure your workloads can communicate. This also allows you to proceed with your existing corporate network strategy without disruption.
11:11’s network flexibility gives you control of your existing and future application environments via:
- Familiar and integrated VMware-based network services for security segmentation and access through IPsec/SSL VPN managed in the 11:11 Cloud Console.
- “Bring your own” options including physical/virtual network appliances, flexible carrier and circuit options (MPLS/VPLS, direct circuit) for global connectivity.
- VMware NSX, Megaport/SD-WAN and our high throughput circuits for performance and integration purposes.
Pricing Made Simple
11:11 offers all-inclusive pricing with DRaaS for Zerto. Pricing includes:
- The Zerto license
- The cost of your reserved storage, in any of our 2 tiers of storage with bandwidth included
- A complete solution with the ability to select flexible storage and compute
Autopilot Managed Recovery
11:11 Autopilot Managed Recovery is our fully-managed DRaaS solution, which provides complete end to end design, implementation, and management of the DR environment.
With Autopilot, you get:
- Full management services, including support over key service elements such as testing, live failovers, resource provisioning, and change management.
- Collaborative planning sessions to develop your customized recovery runbooks and failover processes.
- Hands-on assistance and support during the customer life-cycle.
- Advanced documentation & reporting over service metrics, service levels and service health.
DRaaS Deployment Service
11:11 DRaaS Deployment Service is an optional service to assist customers in planning, designing, and deploying their DR service. To support your successful DRaaS deployment, this service provides:
- Expert guidance and direction on the right architecture and integration options
- Strong technical foundation through detailed design guidance and operational planning
- Process and testing procedures to ensure optimal accuracy in service delivery and SLAs
Recovery at the Ready
Failures and outages are more common than people realize. Based on a recent survey, 75 percent of organizations experiencing failure at some point.
To ensure your DR solution is ready when you need it, 11:11 provides simplified, self-service testing via the 11:11 Cloud Console. With this capability, you can quickly and easily test individual application failover, multiple application failover, or complete site failover on your own schedule.
The results provided through the console can help you reconcile any resource shortages and ensure your RTO/RPO meets expectations.
For those organizations that need fully-managed failover and testing, please see our Autopilot Managed Recovery services.
Instantly Calculate 11:11 DRaaS for Zerto Pricing
All 11:11 DRaaS solutions include:
Get started with 11:11 Disaster Recovery for Zerto
“[11:11] makes it so easy to transition to the cloud. From contracts to technical help, our [11:11] sales rep has been able to pull it all together with no added complications.We now have a scalable, cost-effective solution for our future growth and look forward to continuing our partnership with [11:11].”
–Alex Snell . Roderick’s Head of IT
11:11 DRaaS for Zerto:
Available in all geographies that 11:11 Systems operates.
Designed to meet your unique, global business requirements.
11:11 Systems’ data centers meet the highest standards for security, compliance, and performance. With global availability, consistent infrastructure design, and unparalleled scale and flexibility, our cloud regions will be ready to support your changing business needs.
BaaS and DRaaS work together as part of an overall data protection and recovery strategy for IT. With BaaS, customers copy production data at regular, planned intervals to the cloud for long-term retention. If the data is lost, stolen, or accidentally deleted, the copied data from the BaaS environment is copied back to the production environment.
DRaaS solutions are distinct from BaaS and offer an important advantage. With DRaaS, all critical components are replicated to the cloud for short-term retention. This includes the application(s), data, and networking. In the event the production data AND physical infrastructure is compromised (i.e. through flooding, fire, cybercrime, etc), the DRaaS environment provides a complete secondary environment to run production applications. Together, BaaS and DRaaS provide complete protection against nearly all data and hardware loss scenarios.
Pricing is all-inclusive including your Zerto license, the cost of reserved storage (2 tiers), compute resources (CPU/RAM), unlimited bandwidth, and protection for an unlimited number of VMs. Burst resources feature pay-as-you-go pricing, with no commitments and no term contracts for RAM and CPU usage during testing and failover. Specific pricing depends on your environment and the resources consumed including the amount of storage needed, CPU/RAM for live VMs, and RTO and RPO requirements. Our team of in-house experts can quickly determine your resource need using our free tool, 11:11 Catalyst..
We understand the importance of preserving existing resources and investments when adopting new technologies. For this reason, we offer a number of solutions that enable existing networks, including other cloud provider networks, to communicate with your new 11:11 service. In addition, we have dedicated Network Services available in the case you need assistance beyond standard configurations. Please reach out to us to learn more.
Yes, we support 3rd party virtual appliance integration such as VMware NSX Edge and Cisco ASA.
- 11:11 Multi-Cloud Connect: 11:11 Multi-Cloud Connect leverages Megaport’s on-demand, software defined, network with on-ramps at over 600 data centers globally. 11:11 Multi-Cloud Connect provides virtual, cross-connect connectivity to enable you to build private, high-performance, highly-reliability connections to your own data centers, as well as other cloud providers. You can also have 11:11 Multi-Cloud Connect provisioned between your private data center and 11:11 as part of a hybrid cloud environment, migration project, or disaster recovery project. With 11:11 Multi-Cloud Connect, you can connect all your workloads wherever they are running to ensure common application communication.
- VPN over internet: 11:11 supports common VPN protocols to securely tunnel network traffic between environments – including IPsec VPN, OpenVPN, and Wireguard. IPsec is the most common protocol in use, and can provide an on-demand, secure connection between cloud providers.
- Software Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN): SD-Wan can be used to help ease the burdens of communication between remote offices, data centers, and cloud environments. You can use SD-WAN to dynamically build secure VPN tunnels between end-points, monitor communication performance, and automatically adjust the traffic flows.
- Direct Connection: Preserve your existing private network investment by extending directly to the 11:11 cloud. All 11:11 data centers are carrier neutral facilities enabling customers to extend out their MPLS/VPLS or direct connect from offices / datacenters for secure and private connectivity. This also allows for significantly lower latency and guaranteed access to their carrier SLAs.