Don’t manage, delegate.
Allow the experts at 11:11 Systems to take disaster recovery off your hands — because there are only so many hours in a day. . 11:11 Autopilot Managed Recovery was developed for the IT organization that demands efficiency, performance, and a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to data loss and downtime. You’ve got enough on your plate. Allow us to help.
Autopilot Managed Recovery provides complete end-to-end design, implementation, and management of the disaster recovery environment, including all cloud components, testing, and live disaster recovery failovers. The service delivers immediate efficiencies of scale and cost reduction benefits, while ensuring mission-critical applications and workloads are quickly recovered in the event of data loss or significant downtime.
Autopilot Managed Recovery includes:
- Live failovers
- Resource provisioning
- Change management
- 15-minute failover response with fully managed failover and failback
Schedule collaborative planning sessions to develop your customized recovery runbooks and failover processes. Allow the experts at 11:11 to help:
- Develop full inventory of virtual and physical workloads, including assisted design guidance on L2/L3 connectivity into 11:11 Cloud
- Install Veeam/Zerto software / Setup and configure VPN
- Develop recovery runbook with application dependency mapping and tiering, start-up order documentation, and automation
Hands-on assistance and support during the customer life-cycle, including:
- Managed failover / Failback testing
- Managed service components, including all 11:11 service components required for DRaaS
- Managed service provisioning including new workloads, new capacity requirements, circuits, etc.
Advanced documentation and reporting over service metrics, service levels, and service health, including the ability to:
- Document customized procedures and deliverables with dedicated technical account manager
Recovery Action Plan
Recovery Service Guide
Delivering the right optics on how your business is protected and recovered.
11:11 Autopilot Recovery Service Guide provides executive summary of all service components including:
- Recovery catalog
- Site location details
- Failover testing results
Quarterly Scorecard Report
Broad visibility across overall service health, SLAs, and other key business and service performance indicators.
11:11 Autopilot Managed Recovery vs. 11:11 DRaaS
11:11 Autopilot Managed Services benefit all aspects of the business from technology to operations to finance:
- Guaranteed performance and availability
- Highest levels of IT utilization
- Access latest IT capabilities without upgrades or migration
- Ultimate flexibility of resources
- No-compromise security and compliance
- Fastest time to market and value
- Fastest recovery through automation to reduce RTO
- Reduce IT consumption gap
- Reprioritise IT resources on innovation & revenue activity
- Designed to meet unique business requirements
- Pay per use cost model for efficiency
- Reduced or eliminated need for a second data center
- No upfront CAPEX investment
- Financial predictability
- Reduced cost per unit/TCO vs. traditional approach
Technical Account Manager
With 11:11 Autopilot, you get a dedicated Technical Account Manager to ensure you are ready to recover when necessary:
- Environment understanding
- Training and product adoption
- Managed service solutions
- General consulting and best practice
- Roadmap development
Reports and Reviews
- System health
- Product usage and value
- 11:11 support services
Customer advocacy and liaison for:
- Prioritizations and support escalations
- Business cases
- Feature requests
- Engagement management
- Tailored notifications
Managed Failover / Failback Testing
85 percent of IT leaders believe they will not meet the expectations of their organization for replication frequency and recovery. A big reason for this is a lack of real validation. That’s why testing is so important.
Testing builds confidence. It reveals what needs to be modified for success, lays out which stakeholders should be engaged and for how long, and the order these processes should occur.
For these reasons, 11:11 Autopilot provides two DR validation tests with your dedicated account managers each year. Testing includes:
- Full site failover testing
- Application failover testing
- RTO/RPO validation
All 11:11 DRaaS solutions include:
Get started with 11:11 Autopilot Managed Recovery.
11:11 Autopilot Managed Recovery:
Available in all geographies that 11:11 Systems operates.
Designed to meet your unique, global business requirements.
11:11 Systems’ data centers meet the highest standards for security, compliance, and performance. With global availability, consistent infrastructure design, and unparalleled scale and flexibility, our cloud regions will be ready to support your changing business needs.