11:11 Microsoft License Mobility
The Microsoft License Mobility program makes cloud migration easier for Microsoft Software Assurance customers. Using your existing Microsoft licensing, including perpetual licenses from Microsoft, customers can now move to 11:11 Cloud using their existing licenses, or maintain the ability to purchase perpetually while leveraging 11:11 Cloud services.
How to Sign Up
Customers using License Mobility must complete a license verification process. Microsoft will then validate that you have eligible licenses with active Software Assurance. To start the verification process and review additional details, go to: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/licensing/licensing-programs/software-assurance-license-mobility.aspx
Microsoft will provide confirmation to you and 11:11 that you have completed this verification process. You may deploy your application software prior to the verification process up to ten days before submitting the form. Once the verification process has completed, please submit this License Mobility Verification Form.
To take advantage of this benefit, the following conditions must apply:
- All Microsoft applications migrated to 11:11 must be covered with active Software Assurance (SA).
- List of eligible products includes:
- Exchange Server
- SharePoint Server
- SQL Server Standard Edition
- SQL Server Enterprise Edition
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Edition
- Skype for Business Server
- System Center Server
- Dynamics CRM Server
- Dynamics AX Server
- Project Server
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- BizTalk Server
- Forefront Identity Manager
- Forefront Unified Access Gateway
- Remote Desktop Services
To view a full list of eligible server application products, see the Microsoft Product Terms at http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/about-licensing/product-licensing.aspx
- Eligible Volume Licensing programs include the Enterprise Agreement, Enterprise Subscription Agreement, and Microsoft Open Value Agreement, where Software Assurance is included, and other Microsoft Volume Licensing programs where Software Assurance is an option, such as Microsoft Open License or Select Plus.
- You maintain appropriate Client Access Licenses (CALs) with Software Assurance in your Volume Licensing agreement for accessing the application servers.
- Does not include the Microsoft Windows Client operating system, Desktop application products (e.g. Microsoft Office), and Microsoft Windows Server operating system.
- In order to comply with Microsoft’s “server farm” rules, please refer to the Microsoft Product Terms at http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/about-licensing/product-licensing.aspx
Are you interested in running Microsoft Windows Server or Windows Server applications on 11:11? Please contact us.