Quickly establish new revenue streams with strong margins when you partner with a leader consistently ranked as a top global Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP). 11:11 is a proud member of the VCSP Reseller Ready Competency program for demonstrating mastery in these areas:
The fast path to driving recurring revenue.
Grow your business with the 11:11 Partner Program.
- BaaS for Office 365: Demand for this solution has grown as customers seek to meet compliance requirements, unify cloud deployments and minimize the risk of data loss. Microsoft 365 provides only limited retention and recovery capabilities in the event that Microsoft 365 data is lost, corrupted, or accidentally deleted. 11:11 Secure Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365 goes much further providing long term retention, security, and data protection capabilities. Specifically designed to protect critical Microsoft 365 data, 11:11 Secure Cloud Backup for Microsoft 365 is a turn-key solution available to channel partners and their customers providing comprehensive backup to ensure critical productivity data is secure, protected, and accessible when needed.
- MSP Backup: Small to mid-sized businesses have significantly increased their use of managed services since the start of the pandemic. As organizations defend against a massive increase in cyberattacks and work to manage growing amounts of data, moving to the cloud provides flexibility, scale, and efficiency. 11:11’s Veeam-powered managed services offering, combines 11:11’s expertise, built-in remote monitoring and integrated licensing and billing, with Veeam’s industry-leading backup and recovery solution. This powerful combination delivers security and protection for your customer’s on-premises environment, when they need it most. The 11:11 Partner Program also includes tools you need to successfully market, sell and provide secure cloud backup services for your customers:
- Industry-recognized technology that meets your clients’ needs, providing end-to-end backup and recovery services.
- Comprehensive playbooks, including campaigns in a box and other resources to help you market Backup as a Service to your customers.
- First-class product collateral, including sales presentation templates, videos, and data sheets that you can co-brand with your logo.
- Comprehensive training and certification from our self-service 11:11 Partner Portal.
- Free partner assessment tool, 11:11 Catalyst, to get an analysis of your customer’s existing production, backup, and Disaster Recovery workloads.
- Off-site Backup: Offsite backup can help businesses securely transfer, store and access data with greater confidence and efficiency. 11:11 offers channel-ready, Veeam-powered cloud backup solutions that include options for offsite, physical, virtual, and object storage backup. The 11:11 solution leverages Veeam Cloud Connect technology with direct-to-cloud server backup and recovery to ensure organizations can secure their essential data and workloads while also reducing downtime and improving business productivity. You or your customers can efficiently manage backups across device types and data sources with less time spent on routine backup tasks. 11:11’s Secure Cloud Backup with Veeam guarantees business continuity by keeping all data protected and available, wherever it lives.
11:11 is an industry-leading global provider of Veeam solutions delivering extraordinary business value by collaborating on joint go-to-market solutions and marketing activities with Veeam. In addition to the above mentioned Veeam Reseller Competency solutions, 11:11 also offers Secure Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) with Veeam and Secure Cloud Object Storage with Veeam, providing direct integration, unified management, and 100 percent compatibility with Veeam’s industry-leading backup and replication software.
Give customers complete visibility and management.
It starts with the ingenuity of the 11:11 Secure Cloud Console. This unified management platform provides your customers unsurpassed transparency, predictable costs, and easy access to our cloud—from network configuration to integrated backups.
We collect and incorporate customer feedback and release new capabilities throughout the year. This means your customers will have access to the latest technology updates—and an unmatched experience in cloud management.