As of January 2022, iland is now 11:11 Systems, a managed infrastructure solutions provider at the forefront of cloud, connectivity, and security. While originally awarded to iland, this and all other compliance certifications and attestations now apply to 11:11. For the most up-to-date product information and resources, or if you have further questions, please refer to the 11:11 Systems Success Center or contact us directly.
Date: July 16, 2018
Author: 11:11 Systems
Gartner released the *Gartner 2018 Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service report, which recognizes iland, now 11:11 Systems as a leader for the third year running. iland is positioned highest for ability to execute in the leaders’ quadrant.
We believe this recognition from Gartner caps off a great 12 months. Our recent awards and accolades include:
- Zerto Cloud Service Provider of the Year 2016 and 2017
- Veeam Impact Cloud and Service Provider Partner of the Year for North America 2017
- Veeam Innovation Award Winner 2018
- One of the first four UK organizations to be certified by BSI to the global data protection scheme in accordance with the EU GDPR
- UK Cloud Awards 2018 Winner for Business Continuity Solution of the Year
- CRN 5-Star rating for the iland Partner Program
As nice as all of these accolades are, we are a company driven by delivering customer value, and that’s been our priority over the past decade in the cloud-based disaster recovery market. In the past year, we’ve introduced new innovations into our DR solutions that help customers streamline onboarding and orchestrate and automate the entire disaster recovery process.
Two important innovations that we believe helped us achieve the furthest overall position for completeness of vision in the Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service include:
- iland Catalyst – A DR discovery tool, iland Catalyst helps customers identify and prioritize workloads and correctly size the DR environment. With Catalyst, we can design a tailored DR environment and highlight areas of the customer source environment that require additional investigation to ensure a successful DR deployment.
- iland Recovery Assurance – This allows customers to build disaster recovery runbooks that can be leveraged for automated testing and failover. Detailed recovery testing reports are provided which are invaluable for compliance auditing purposes.
These product developments build on the key value-adding differentiators of our DR solutions, which include:
- Completeness of DR offering with protection of physical, virtual, cloud, desktops and UCaaS
- Simple, cost-effective pricing with a monthly cost and consumption-based compute model
- Unmatched visibility and management through the iland Secure Cloud Console℠
- World-class onboarding and support from design to testing to ongoing support
- Highly secure and compliant global cloud platform that incorporates advanced security features, reporting, and compliance professional services
As customers strive to address increasing risks to IT systems many are experiencing the cost-effectiveness, security and reliability benefits of a cloud-based business continuity strategy. iland customers across the US, Europe and APAC are reaping the benefits of increased IT resiliency with cloud-based DR. Customers like Rufus Leonard, a UK professional services firm, that have achieved 40 percent cost savings and reduced RPO from 24 hours to 15 seconds with the iland Secure DRaaS with Zerto solution. Navigator Gas, a global transportation company leverages both iland IaaS and DRaaS to achieve a highly scalable cloud environment along with cloud-based business continuity.
At iland, we’ll continue to innovate as we work with global customers to help them cost-effectively ensure their businesses are protected in an environment of increasing threats. Get in touch for a complimentary DR assessment and demo.
*Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service, Mark Thomas Jaggers, Ron Blair 12 July 2018. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.