White Paper: How 11:11 Systems supports Zero Trust security
Never Trust, Always Verify
Recent data from Accenture shows that, over the last five years, the number of security breaches has risen 67 percent, the cost of cybercrime has gone up 72 percent, and the complexity and sophistication of the threats has also increased.
As a result, it should come as no surprise that innovative IT organizations are working to adopt more comprehensive security strategies, as the potential damage to business revenue and reputation increases. Zero Trust is one of those strategies that has gained significant traction in recent years.
In this paper we’ll discuss:
- What is Zero Trust?
- The core tenets of 11:11’s security capabilities and contribution to supporting Zero Trust:
- Physical – Still the first line of defense
- Logical – Security through technology
- People and process – The critical layer
- Accreditation – Third-party validation
- Security and compliance as a core 11:11 value