Could you recover from a data breach?
How to complete your data defences by planning for disasters.
Watch On Demand
In recent years, organisations report that cyberattacks were the most common cause of outages – and the most impactful outages, highlighting that ransomware and other cyber intrusions are a number one concern right now. But defending against cyberattacks is only one part of a holistic security approach. Could your organisation recover following a data breach?
During our webinar, we discuss how a multi-pronged security program requires robust data protection and a recovery solution. We also discuss:
- How recovery is different for disasters versus cyber incidents
- What options are available to ensure you have a data protection solution that provides immutability
- How to create a recovery management program that prioritises your most critical applications and data
- Why you need to assess risk of a breach before it happens
- How our comprehensive solution can help you reduce risk