Tales from the Disaster Recovery Front Lines
Watch on Demand
Wear your seatbelt. Floss every day. Create a DR plan. We all know these are things we absolutely need to do, but sometimes we skirt the danger zone, throw caution to the wind, and hope that we won’t be on the wrong side of statistics. Because let’s face it: It’s inconvenient to prepare for the worst-case scenario.
Fortunately, there are people who have first-hand experience helping us out, even when we think, “It can’t happen to me!” During our upcoming presentation, we’ll talk to some 11:11 “first responders.” What’s it like to help customers who are in the middle of an IT nightmare? What can you do to make sure it doesn’t happen to you?
Our team of experts and first responders will also discuss:
- Their most successful and memorable rescues
- The most common obstacles facing customers today
- Tips and tricks to stay out of the “danger zone”
- What it looks like to get data protection and security done right
- How to get started with your DR plan