With customers across the Northeast United States, Quikteks chose a partner to extend its promise of superior service
HOUSTON – October 25, 2016 – iland, an award-winning enterprise cloud infrastructure and Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service provider, today announced that Quikteks, an IT consultancy on the Inc 5000 list, is offering customers iland Cloud Backup and iland Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service for Veeam, the innovative provider of solutions that delivers Availability for the Always-On Enterprise™.
Quikteks, founded in 2001, provides a range of IT services to customers across New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. Above all else, the company prides itself on the quality of services it provides to its small and medium business clients. With the memory of Hurricane Sandy in the region still looming large, Quikteks regards a solid business continuity plan as critical to quality IT service.
The solution it landed upon brought together on-premise Veeam software with an off-site cloud backup and disaster-recovery-as-a-service function, hosted with iland, 2015 Veeam Service Provider Partner of the Year, North America. Since it made the partnership choice, Quikteks has been rolling out both the backup and disaster recovery solution more than 50 companies in its portfolio.
“In the past five years, we’ve been searching for the right marriage of technology platform and service provider to meet our clients’ needs,” said Nick Tammaro, Vice President of Consulting Services, Quikteks. “The exceptional customer service we get from iland spills over to our own clients, ensuring their experience is consistently positive.”
“The partnership between iland, Veeam, and our joint resellers means customers have a seamless, consistent experience both on-premises and in the cloud,” said Kevin Rooney, Vice President of North America Channel Sales at Veeam. “Quikteks is a great example, leveraging the iland cloud to ensure business continuity of their customers in the tristate area.”
While the need for strong business continuity is clear for Quikteks’ clients, the iland Cloud Backup and iland Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service solutions provide more than just that assurance:
- Exceptional customer service. From the on-boarding of new customers to disaster recovery testing, the certified iland customer support team smooths the way to a confident, rapid deployment of the solution. And, critical to Quikteks, it knows that in an emergency, iland’s team will partner to ensure failovers are successful and backups are easily retrieved. This seamless customer service partnership is critical to extending Quikteks’ value to its clients.
- Protection from non-weather threats. While the threat of natural disaster often drives business continuity efforts, Quikteks takes a consultative approach to emergency planning with its clients, raising broader concerns like hardware failures and malicious attacks. Having a proven solution to showcase has made conversations more tangible, enabling clients to determine whether simple backup, or the robust option of rapid failover is best for each of their systems.
- Integrated, cost-effective solution. While Quikteks aims to remove the complexity of IT systems for their customers, its partners can often stymie those efforts with complex pricing or tricky deployments. The iland Cloud Backup and DRaaS solutions, powered by Veeam Cloud Connect, have enabled Quikteks to maintain the simplicity of its IT service offerings – and the low costs, as well.
For more information on iland’s enterprise cloud and disaster recovery services, go to:
- iland Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service
- The Complete Quikteks case study
- Gartner’s 2016 Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service
With data centers in the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, iland delivers the only enterprise cloud solutions in the market today with true innovation, transparency, intelligent management and advanced security built in. From scaling production workloads, to supporting testing and development, to disaster recovery, iland’s secure cloud and decades of experience translate into unmatched service. iland has been recognized as 2015 Veeam Service Provider of the Year, North America and Zerto’s Cloud Service Provider Partner of the Year, as well as VMware’s Service Provider Partner of the Year, Global and Americas. iland is also part of the Cisco Cloud Managed Service Provider Program for IaaS and DRaaS and partners with other industry leaders including Trend Micro, Hytrust and Nimble Storage. Visit iland.com.
All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
# # #
US Media Contact:
+1 832 369 9589