Latest industry accolade reinforces iland’s leadership in delivering global cloud-based disaster recovery
HOUSTON – June 2, 2016 – iland, a global enterprise cloud hosting provider, today announced it has been named the 2016 Zerto Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Partner of the Year. This new award further validates iland’s strength in helping companies cost-efficiently protect business with proven cloud-based disaster recovery and expert support.
Zerto announced the winners of its annual customer and partner awards at the inaugural ZertoCON Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) Conference in Boston, MA on May 25, 2016. The Cloud Service Provider Partner of the Year award recognizes the cloud service provider that most exemplifies excellence in innovation and success in growing its market share, revenue and overall Zerto powered cloud BC/DR service offering over the last year.
“As a global leader in cloud-based services, iland has made tremendous gains for over a decade as it has disrupted the cloud services market, receiving noteworthy recognition from leading analysts,” said Paul Zeiter, president of Zerto. “iland’s strategic decision to integrate Zerto into its Enterprise Cloud Services platform has redefined the DRaaS market with the introduction of iland’s Advanced Security Cloud. As an early adopter and key member of Zerto’s Partner Advisory Board, iland’s significant contributions have delivered impressive growth for its disaster recovery business.”
“Companies recognize that downtime can cripple a business, yet many still make risky bets when it comes to disaster recovery planning because of perceived complexity and budget barriers,” said Dante Orsini, senior vice president of business development at iland. “For years, we’ve teamed with customers and Zerto to end those perceptions and solve the toughest IT resiliency challenges – from restoring operations to security and compliance. We’re proud to be named Zerto’s Cloud Service Provider Partner of the Year, as it echoes the sentiment of our customers that rest easy knowing they are protected against the unexpected.”
Around the globe, healthcare, financial, industrial and legal companies rely on iland and Zerto to build seamless disaster recovery plans that meet specific recovery objectives, balancing cost and risk tolerance.
iland’s Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service with Zerto enables companies to:
- Minimize downtime by replicating workloads from virtual environments to iland’s high-availability cloud infrastructure
- Protect against emerging IT threats with the unmatched advanced security native to iland’s DRaaS offering, including features such as antivirus and malware detection, vulnerability scanning, whole disk encryption, SSL-VPN, intrusion detection and prevention, event logging, and deep packet inspection
- Access a team of proven disaster recovery experts that help assess, plan, test and execute DR plans
- Satisfy compliance requirements, leveraging on-demand reporting tools
- Manage and recover any or all applications, as needed, on a self-service basis in iland’s cloud console
- Test disaster recovery plans at will, executing failover and failback without service disruption
- Accelerate and automate the entire failover and failback process, reducing the errors of manual failback, lowering data loss, and ensuring data integrity
- Speed up replication and reduce WAN bandwidth requirements with Integrated Network Compression
- Configure recovery networks that match internal private network range(s) to yield more aggressive RTOs with no reconfiguration of VMs
- Leverage redundant, high speed, low latency connectivity to Tier 1 providers and connect directly to hundreds of carriers
iland has also been ranked in the top five of all four uses cases of Gartner, Inc.’s 2015 “Critical Capabilities for Disaster Recovery as a Service.”* The use cases include Production and Application Data Recovery, Mission-Critical Workload Recovery, Extended Recovery Operations and Managed Service Failover. It was named a Challenger in the 2015 “Gartner Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service”** for its ability to execute and completeness of vision.
Additionally, iland has achieved the Cisco Powered Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) designation under the Cisco® Cloud and Managed Services Advanced Certification.
For more information on iland’s enterprise cloud and disaster recovery services, go to:
iland Advanced Security Cloud
iland Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service with Zerto
With data centers in the U.S., U.K. and Singapore, iland delivers the only enterprise cloud solutions in the market today with true innovation, transparency, intelligent management and advanced security built in. iland’s technology and consultative approach mean anyone– regardless of expertise, location or business objective–can benefit from a hassle-free cloud. From scaling production workloads, to supporting testing and development, to disaster recovery, iland’s secure cloud and decades of experience translate into unmatched service. iland has been recognised as Veeam’s Service Provider of the Year as well as VMware’s Service Provider Partner of the Year, Global and Americas. iland is also part of the Cisco Cloud Managed Service Provider Program for IaaS and DRaaS and partners with other industry leaders including Zerto, Trend Micro, Hytrust and Nimble Storage. Visit iland.com.
All registered trademarks and other trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Sources: *Gartner “Critical Capabilities for Disaster Recovery as a Service” by John Morency, Christine Tenneson December 15, 2015.
**Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service” by John Morency, Christine Tenneson April 21, 2015.
# # #
+1 832 699 0387
UK media contact:
+44 1189 497736