Cloud, HIPAA and the IT Healthcare Revolution
Webinar Now Available On-Demand
With news that OCR is expected to strengthen HIPAA enforcement in 2016, companies bound by HIPAA compliance continue to be rightfully hesitant to make the leap to cloud – whether for hosting workloads, or as a target for disaster recovery plans.
According to HIMSS Analytics, as of June 2014 only 15% of healthcare IT organizations had adopted IaaS. But if you are part of the leery 85%, things have changed and it’s time to take another look.
Cloud can provide more than just agility and speed – it can meet all your HIPAA requirements, ensuring both you and your security team are as comfortable with the cloud as you are with your own datacenters.
WATCH THIS WEBINAR ONDEMAND TO LEARN MORE ABOUT:
- How HIPAA requirements interact with DRaaS and IaaS
- What should be on your cloud HIPAA checklist
- How a cloud proves its HIPAA credentials – and how HITECH is involved
- Why all Business Associates Agreements aren’t the same
- What reporting you should expect from your cloud